Find your purpose.....Oct 19, 2022
What you get (money, sex, possessions) will never make you happy in the long term - who you become and what you contribute will”, “Nothing in life will give us a greater sense of personal satisfaction than contribution to something bigger and beyond ourselves” (Tony Robbins)
So my question to everyone today - what are your plans and hope for the future - do you have hope, do you have a plan, where are you trying to get to
Don’t confuse being out of bed with being awake, don't confuse being super busy with being actually effective, and don’t confuse not being dead with being fully alive
If we were looking at a map and I asked you "which way should we to turn", you would probably say something like “that depends on where you want to end up”, because if we have not decided where we are trying to get to, there is no way of knowing which way to turn – so, where do you want to go, what is your passion, what is your dream, what makes you happy, what gives you joy?
But I don't know what my passion or purpose is......
Try asking yourself these questions:
- Identify the things you can do to make other people's lives better - helping others is hugely rewarding – and takes our minds off doing things that are less constructive
- Think back to the activities you do or used to do, that made you forget about the passage of time (for example I have absolutely loved creating the 28 day RESET challenge, to help people on their freedom and passion journey - helping others in their journey is one of my passions & part of my purpose for living)
- Recall what you liked to do when you were a kid
- Think about the things that you are willing to do even if you look like a fool.
If you feel comfortable, what about having a go at visualising your purpose - I would like you to close your eyes for a few moments - take 3 deep breath in and out:
- Start to visualise being completely free from your destructive habit or addiction, what does it feel like for each of your senses, what are you doing differently, how do you feel, who are you spending time with, what are you reading and watching to keep you motivated
- Take your time, try adding colour to the picture, add a bit of high definition, perhaps add some sound effects, perhaps some laughter, high fiving as you reach your goals
- Now look back to your current life and start sensing how your thoughts and actions might need to change to keep encouraging your freedom and passion - what do you need to start doing, what do you need to stop doing, what do you need to do differently
The 28-day RESET challenge covers all about finding your passion and purpose, what about giving it a go, click the link below to find out more.
Have a great week, go find and show the world your passion and purpose
Founder, the 28 day RESET challenge
Share this post:
Would you like to learn more about the 28-Day RESET Challenge?